Nature of Business
SaskWater is the province's Crown water utility service provider, delivering potable and non-potable water supply, wastewater treatment and management, and certified operations and maintenance services to Saskatchewan municipalities, industry and rural water user groups.
To deliver these products SaskWater designs, builds, owns and operates transmission, regional and stand-alone water supply and wastewater systems that meet or exceed regulatory requirements. Saskwater also provides certified operation and maintenance services to customer-owned systems.
Benefits of working for company
SaskWater offers challenging careers, attractive benefits and employee development opportunities. Employees enjoy:
- An excellent health, dental and vision benefits plan
- A comprehensive group life insurance program.
- A generous pension plan (1.6:1 employer/employee contribution)
- Professional development and ongoing training programs
- A commitment to health and safety
- Recognition programs and celebration events
- A company dedicated to supporting the community
- An inclusive and respectful work environment
Types of Jobs/Work
Career opportunities are available in a variety of fields, including business administration,marketing and sales, communications, policy development and business planning, customer service, human resources, finance, legal, engineering and engineering technology. Our employees work in two different divisions:
Business Development & Corporate Services: Financial Services, Human Resources, Administration Services, Legal, Policy & Planning, Sales & Marketing, Corporate Communications.
Operations & Engineering: Construction & Maintenance Engineering, Northern Engineering, Water & Wastewater Engineering, Customer Service, Special Services, District Operations.