SAIC is a FORTUNE 500(r) scientific, engineering and technology applications company that uses its
deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health.
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to compliment our team of experienced consultants. The Project Manager who takes pride in their career and enjoys providing direction and oversight to both staff and clients will find the ideal opportunity with SAIC. Your role with SAIC will keep you engaged and on your toes as you oversee the design and implementation of technical IT solutions for our clients. In return for your hard work and results, SAIC offers competitive compensation, benefits and growth.
- Responsible for building and maintaining excellent customer relationships and strategic business alliances
- Work closely with the customer to understand scope, schedule and budget constraints
- Seek creative solutions to expand market opportunities
- 10+ years experience in managing IT projects
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to interact effectively with senior level personnel
- Knowledge of application development, integration, implementation, and general IT technical services delivery
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent education and experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Prince 2 designation desirable
- Experience with healthcare, SAP or Curam Case Management Software is a definite asset
- Travel may be required