Rubicon Pharmacies is currently seeking to fill a full-time position for an Accounting Clerk I/Payroll Clerk I in their Weyburn office. The Accounting Clerk I/Payroll Clerk I contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the Rubicon office and will work in all areas of the accounting cycle including: payroll, accounts payable, general ledger and financial reporting.
- Accounts payable and receivable entry,reconciliation and subsequent payments.
- Preparation of sales tax returns.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of working papers, journal entries and subsequent posting.
- Prepare trial balances.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required.
- Other duties assigned as necessary
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Working knowledge of internet and email use.
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in the working environment.
- Work steady under deadlines.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems and enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to take initiative, direction and prioritize.
- Completion of a certificate/diploma in an Accounting program.
- Minimum 2 years as an Accounting Clerk I/Payroll Clerk I, or related office experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals keen to be a part of a fast paced, expanding organization. This is a full time position which includes a competitive benefits package (including company pension plan) and competitive salary based on education and experience relevant to this opening.
Please send resumes to:
28 - 4th Street NE. Weyburn, SK. S4H 0X7