B. STRINJA CONSTRUCTION, a residential construction company in Regina requires an Experienced Framer.
Requirements for this position:
* Must have a minimum of 2 years framing experience.
* Must have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work.
* Must have a strong work ethic. This includes being reliable, on time and daily and show a willingness to learn and be able to build and grow with the company.
* Must have experience using framing tools.
* Must have basic hand tools.
* Must have basic safety equipment which includes steel toed boots and hard hat, etc.
* Must be a team player.
* Must have the ability to work independently.
* Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation.
* Safety certification is a plus.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
** The Canadian Home Builders' Association-Saskatchewan forwards resumes of applicants to employers for their consideration as part of the placement services we provide. Our Association provides no input with respect to the selection or hiring processes of the employer. **
Skills and Abilities
- Hard hat
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety equipment/gear
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience
- Valid driver's licence
- Own transportation
Major Work Area
Work Location Information
- Various locations