Brandt is a growing, dynamic, and diverse group of companies that design and manufacture farm equipment, specialty machinery for heavy industry, customized attachments and material handling equipment for the rail industry. Recognized as one of Canadas 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide.
Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. is accepting applications for a Manufacturing Engineer Manager located in Regina Saskatchewan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize the appropriate tools and methodologies of Lean to drive operating excellence.
- Expertise on Value Stream Mapping, and Kaizen Events.
- Eliminating waste and improving plant efficiency.
- Align our Engineering, Production, and Supplier Management departments.
- Reporting to the VP of Manufacturing on a weekly basis to discuss ideas, initiatives, and evaluating predetermined success metrics.
- Oversee the recruitment, training and retention plan for all departmental personnel.
- Create a positive environment in the department.
- Oversee the performance management, compensation and other systems initiated by the corporate departments to ensure compliance.
- Totaling 5 years of experience in a metal fabrication manufacturing environment with over 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and statistical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment and independently.