Northern Sunset Motel & Restaurant requires 2 full time and 2 part time "Host/Hostess" positions to work in the restaurant.
- Greet customers upon arrival and assist with seating
- Taking and enter food orders on the Point of Sale (POS)
- Receiving payment and data entry on the POS to record sales of STC, Motel rooms and Star Phoenix
- Verify the customer's age in order to find if he/she is eligible for consumption of alcohol beverages
- Many customers ask about the preparation of the dish, so host/hostess will be required on the way the dish is prepared
- Inform the customer about daily specials and seat them
- Maintaining a good image and dressing well so that it reflects well on the restaurant.
- Attend phone calls and take-out orders along with reservations.
- Prepare the bill that specifies cost of each food item ordered by the customer
- Answer and solve the customer complaints in a polite manner. Condust cash and charge transactions.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food and tableware. Help prep certain food items in kitchen when needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
The deadline for applications is March 26th, 2012 at 12 noon. Resume and cover letters can be faxed to (306) 833-2748 or emailed to email@example.com. No phone calls please.