Leading Engineering firms and Manufacturers across Canada rely on Halliwell Consulting to provide them with the people they need to drive their businesses forward.
They know that these high calibre, talented people are in demand, and by having Halliwell Consulting as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
Our Client located in Saskatoon SK, has an immediate opening for a 1st Class Power Engineer.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity and the salary is open for negotiations.
Applicants must have a valid 1st Class certification as well as 5+ years experience in the power engineering field.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Halliwell Consulting visit our Website www.halliwellconsulting.com
Skills and Abilities
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Coordinate maintenance activities of trade contractors
- Instruct apprentices
- Read electrical schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams
- Analyze and record instrument readings and equipment malfunction
- Assist in the development of operation, maintenance and safety procedures
- Clean and lubricate machinery and components
- Maintain daily log of operation, maintenance and safety activities
- Measure temperature, fuel flow and pressure
- Monitor and inspect plant equipment
- Operate automated or computerized control systems
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
- Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs as required
- Use computerized Preventive Maintenance System
- Use computerized Building Automation System
- Write plant or building operation reports
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Stationary Engineer 1st Class