(Registered Nurse - RN) (Nurse B)
Facility: Weyburn General Hospital
Hours of work: 70.68 Total hours per 4 week rotation (0.5 FTE - 6 shifts of 11.78 hours)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When Filled.
- Bachelor of Nursing preferred
- Current registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association, current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification, & current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and technical ability to operate computerized equipment.
- Functions in a cooperative team environment.
-Three years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Comments: *Position reposted.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 PM on closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to Saskatchewan Union of Nurses members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 27.04 of the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations and Saskatchewan Union Nurses Collective Agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job descriptions or shift schedules.
Only those interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.