Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be required to research and prepare welding procedure data sheets and plan welder testing protocols. Demonstrate technical expertise in welding engineering activities, QA/QC procedures and support, welding codes and inspection methods. Train and troubleshoot on GTAW and GMAW processes. Handle all explanations of welding practices with customer representatives as required.
* CWB Welding Inspector Level I or higher
* CWB Certified Welding Supervisor
* CSA Level II Certified Visual Inspector
* Experience in GTAW and GMAW processes in the welding of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
* Knowledge of AWS, LPI, RT, UT, MPI and welding standards
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
Technical diploma from a recognized college.
Dumur Industries offers:
* Top level wages depending on experience
* A comprehensive benefits package including: life and disability insurance, medical including prescription drugs, dental coverage and EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
* Annual profit sharing, RRSP plan, and an annual boot allowance
* We provide coveralls, safety glasses, gloves, and all tools and a clean working environment.
**Please note all employees must provide a clean criminal background check upon hire**