Working within the Brake Department and reporting to the Brake Supervisor, you will be responsible for the set up, operation and maintenance of the Amada CNC Brake Machine, LVD Brake and the Accupress Brake Machine. Daily duties will also involve working with other plant machinery and power tools (i.e. Insertion Press, Spot Welder, Power Rolls). You will be required to manage multiple tasks, carry out assigned sequences on work orders within all required tolerances and specifications.
* Knowledge of common types of metals and lean manufacturing
* Ability to use measurement tools
* Ability to read and work with production work orders, blueprints, and diagrams
* Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO Quality System
* Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Forklift experience is an asset
Dumur Industries offers:
* Top level wages depending on experience and skill level
* A comprehensive benefits package including: life and disability insurance, medical including prescription drugs, dental coverage and EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
* Annual profit sharing, RRSP plan, and an annual boot allowance of $100
* We provide coveralls, safety glasses, gloves, and all tools and a clean working environment.
* We are currently working 4, 10 hour shifts per week. Two shifts per day. 6:00am - 4:30pm & 4:30pm - 3:00am
**Please note all employees must provide a clean criminal background check upon hire**