An exciting full time opportunity has opened up in Saskatoon. Our client is an industry leader in the upward acting door sales, service and manufacturing industry. With their diversity of business, our client is looking for experienced Lead Door Technician(s) with exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Installing and servicing door and dock equipment
- Communicate with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction on service, installation, repairs and part replacements
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years direct industry related experience
- Hands on knowledge of commercial door, electric operator installation and repair
- A strong mechanical background is an asset
- The ability to lead in a team environment as well as work closely with peers, and the knowledge that there is very little difference between the two
- Exceptional communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Team player who works well with others
- A positive attitude
- Solution focused - not problem focused
- A valid drivers license
If you are career focused and would like to work for a company that offers top industry wages, and a comprehensive benefit package, please apply on www.adecco.ca
We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Adecco, the Global Leader of HR Solutions, connects people like you with new careers everyday. We successfully fulfill your needs with Temporary, Permanent and Executive services Adecco ensures that the client and the associate are a match, not just with qualifications and experience, but with personal expectations also.