Facility: Kipling EMS (Ambulance).
Hours of Work: No guaranteed hours. Will be required to cover on-call and responding when a call comes in.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When filled.
- Must possess a Saskatchewan Emergency Medical Technician / Primary Care Paramedic Certificate or equivalent (current registration or eligible for Saskatchewan Health licensure).
- CPR Level "C" current, BTLS, AED
- Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class 4 driver's license.
Comments: Previously posted as Lampman EMS, should have read Kipling EMS
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30 PM on closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 21.02 of the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations/Health Sciences Association of Saskatchewan Collective Agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job description(s) or shift schedules.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.