As Canadas largest multi-channel department store retailer, Sears provides a fast-paced, innovative and team oriented environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to lead the Store Team in the achievement of the unit sales plan and operational deliverables; and create an environment of associate engagement that maximizes customer service and delivers flawless execution of all processes and standards.
Major responsibilities would include the following:
1. Create an environment where associates feel comfortable to openly exchange ideas and concerns. Drive associate engagement by actively promoting Sears Mission, Vision and Values. Ensure active recognition programs and associate development plans are in place.
2. Work with all store leaders to ensure customer service expectations, both direct and indirect, are being met.
3. Drive flawless execution of corporate initiatives and store standards including operational, payroll and merchandising standards. 4. Balances current day work with creating strategies to ensure successful execution of future (2 months out) initiatives, special events and financial deliverables.
5. Develop leadership team through an effective performance management program that provides goals, coaching, training and recognition as well as regular, meaningful assessments. Ensure succession plans are
in place and developmental plans are implemented
6. Ensure all associates work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend and complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety
and the safety of others
We offer competitive benefits, incentive compensation, and a generous employee discount on Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible. Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.