Continuing Care Assistant / Emergency Medical Technician (Non-Unionized)
Facility: Carnduff EMS (Ambulance)
Hours of work: 120 total hours per 4 week rotation (0.8 FTE).
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Closing Date: When filled.
Continuing Care Assistant Qualifications:
-Continuing Care Assistant certificate
Emergency Medical Technician (PCP) Qualifications:
- Must posses a Saskatchewan Emergency Medical Technician Certificate or equivalent (eligible for Saskatchewan Health Licensure).
- Candidates with EMT-Advance qualifications preferred - CPR - Level C current, Basic Trauma Life Support, Automated External Defibrillator.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Special Care Aide:
- Basic computer skills, where required by the job.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license, where required.
- Food Safe training
Experience: No previous experience.
Only the interviewed and selected applicants will be contacted.