The Product Specialist will Provide Marketing Technical Product Support to our Sales and Marketing Team as well as to our customers, dealers, representatives, and territory managers to ensure that Brandts prices, products, and services are effectively and accurately communicated to meet our brand expectations and support our business objectives.
- A High Level of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint skill.
- High degree of aptitude and interest in machinery and equipment.
- Experience in agriculture, manufacturing, or construction industries.
- Other MS office software at the basic level.
- Excellent Marketing Communication skills verbal and written
- Report creation experience.
- Analytical and ability to apply critical thinking.
- Business, Engineering, or Agriculture Degree or diploma.
- Able to multi-task and take on new roles as and when assigned.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Able to operate within deadlines.