Industrial Mechanic - Millwright, willing to travel and able to get a US work Visa
- Permanent Fulltime Position
- Willing to travel and able to get a US work Visa
If you are a Journeyed or equivalent Millwright and have good customer service skills, this is the job for you!
Our customer is looking from someone with mechanical aptitude and a minimum of 2-5 years of industrial mechanical experience on industrial centrifuges to join their Saskatoon team. The successful applicant will also have experience in reading blueprints, mechanical specifications and have an understanding of work orders.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Able to plan and perform a wide range of difficult and unusual mechanical tasks related to the repair, overhaul and manufacture of industrial centrifuges, planetary gear units, and other pieces of rotating equipment.
- Able to read and interpret manufacturing drawings
- Able to undertake specialized millwright activities requiring exceptional detail such as assembly of centrifuges according to detailed drawings and specifications.
Since 1946, Kelly has built a proud tradition of helping people find great work suited to their skills, needs and lifestyles. We're the most respected and trusted name in staffing, and we're ready to work for you.
Through KellyDirect, our direct-hire recruiting program, Kelly places talented candidates with premier companies. Enjoy the excitement of a new career and the reassurance of a permanent position from the day you start. Visit www.kellyservices.com to learn more and view a full listing of our opportunities.