Emergency Medical Technician P (Advanced Care Paramedic)
Facility: Estevan EMS (Ambulance).
Hours of Work: 168 total hours per 4 week rotation.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When filled.
- Must possess a Saskatchewan Emergency Medical Technician P (Advanced Care Paramedic) advanced qualifications (current registration or eligible for licensure with the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics).
- CPR Level "C" current, BTLS
- Must be in good physical condition and able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Class 4 driver's license.
Comments: If there are no qualified applicants, then EMTA (ICP) or EMT (PCP) may be considered for this position. This temporary position may work to February 20, 2014.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30pm on closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the rotation stipulated when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to Health Services Association of Saskatchewan members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 21.02 of the Saskatchewan Association of Health Organizations / Health Services Association of Saskatchewan Collective Agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job descriptions or shift schedules.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.