*Machine Operators helper
*General material handling
*Chipping, grinding,and cleaning parts
*Shearing steel metal
*General assistance to all areas of production
*General production housekeeping
*Practice and follow safety procedures
*Knowledge of the basic types of metals used in the fabrication industry.
*Must be able to read and understand blue prints, shop drawings and manufacture parts to stated specifications and tolerances.
*Ability to read and work with schedules and production work orders.
*Ability to plan and organize time to meet production time lines.
*Forklift or crane experience would be an asset
Dumur Industries offers:
* A comprehensive benefits package including: life and disability insurance, medical including prescription drugs, Employee Assistance Program and dental coverage
* Annual profit sharing, RRSP plan, and an annual boot allowance
* We provide coveralls, safety glasses, gloves, and all tools and a clean working environment.
* We are currently working 4, 10 hour shifts per week. Two shifts per day. Monday-Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm & 4:30pm - 3:00am
**Please note all employees must provide a clean criminal background check upon hire**
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Clean Work Areas And Equipment
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment