Provides high quality customer service through activities such as installation, analysis, repair, and maintenance of equipment in the transport, IP core and access, digital switch, wireless, and networks. Partners and interacts with internal and external customers to ensure quality service. Performs miscellaneous related duties.
1. Installs, tests and maintains IP core and access network, Video, power, control and surveillance equipment.
2. Monitors, repairs and maintains devices associated with IP, switching, trunking, Video, wireless and/or special services, miscellaneous toll equipment, rectifiers and power equipment, surveillance equipment, television operating centre equipment, fibre optics and their auxiliary equipment.
3. Provide customer service support for assurance and implementation activities.
4. Interprets equipment drawings, specifications, wiring lists, schematics in order to install, rearrange, repair and recover equipment.
5. Adjusts trunking and/or special services equipment to electrical and mechanical specifications. Cross-connects frame equipment and implements software necessary to provide service.
1. Degree in Computer Science OR Diploma/Certificate in Electronics/Computer Engineering Technology/Computer Science OR Level 30 Math with 3 years experience in technical support of networks, servers or server based applications.
2. Working knowledge of Basic Electricity, Electronics and Transmission
3. Valid Driver's license
For more information please visit www.sasktel.com/careers