Broda Group of companies is currently seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to work in a fast paced, safety conscientious, energetic work enviroment with a strong emphasis on team work.
Founded in 1957, Broda Group of Companies is a growing Saskatchewan based Mining and Heavy Construction Company, with an operating equipment fleet of over 400 units and growing. Broda specializes in contract mining, infrastructure development involving heavy and civil construction and aggregrate processing.
Candidates's duties will involve:
- Full profit/loss responsibility.
- Manage all aspects of construction.
- Plan and schedule labour and equipment.
- Provide management to staff and of direct hire hourly employees.
- Manage the site office.
- Relevant technical and/or trades education, along with at least 10 years of project management experience.
- Have a successful track record of managing mining or heavy civil construction projects of a scale that may have ranged up to $20 million plus.
- Strong organization/time management.
- Strong work ethic - willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide ranging climates and environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Read and interpret civil design drawings, specifications and perform material take-off, apply labour units, track costs, and examine in-process and completed work.
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
We are poised for growth and need your talent and expertise. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply in confidence via fax, website or email to - A'tten: Human Resources
** Only those selected for an interview shall be contacted **