Royal Auto Group provides employees with an environment that encourages continuous learning and individual growth. This fast paced, dynamic and friendly atmosphere is a great place to spend your work week. We offer full benefits and many opportunities for advancement. If this sounds like a place you can see yourself in, we want to
hear from you!
The warranty clerk will ensure that the business is paid for all product maintenance parts or
replacements covered under a warranty by organizing, processing and reviewing warranty
claims made by the customers.
We are looking for a full time staff for Monday to Saturdays 8am-5pm to handle warranty claims
for both Royal Ford and Royal Honda.
1. Customer service is key with the ability to accommodate all demographics. This includes helping the customers to the best of your abilities or helping them find the
right person to assist them with their needs.
2. Experience and knowledge of the automotive industry is necessary and strongly preferred.
3. Outgoing, self-motivated, not hesitant to ask questions, willing to cross train and works as a team member.
4. Warranty work: Code and close work orders, reconciliation, summiting
5. Attention to detail, quick learner and self-motivated.
6. Candidate should have strong computer skills and knowledge of basic accounting.
7. Someone looking for a long-term career
8. Not hesitant to ask questions.
Skills and Abilities
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Inventory control software
- Database software
- Electronic Mail