Jaco Eco Solutions Canada ("JESCAN") is a company specialized in collecting, transporting, dismantling and recycling of home appliances, mostly refrigerators and freezers. JESCAN's activities are preventing important quantities of ozone depleting substances to be released in the atmosphere.
JESCAN is currently looking to hire full-time permanent 5-ton truck drivers in Regina with exceptional customer service skills, to pick-up refrigerators and freezers at customers' place.
- Be able to lift 100+ LBS;
- Have a valid class 5 driver's license;
- Have basic knowledge of computers;
- Be available to work overtime, weekend and out-of-town routes when required;
- Possess good organizational skills and a customer-based approach.
A criminal record check is required. Moving experience is considered an asset.
Compensation and other conditions:
- Salary: $12-$15 per hour, depending on experience
- Start Date: July, 2012
- Location: Regina
- Jobs available: 3
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: email@example.com
Please note that only the candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Interviews will take place starting in July.
Skills and Abilities
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Valid driver's licence
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles)
Type of Travel
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy