Make a difference every day - the City of Estevan is a vibrant and growing community in Southeast Saskatchewan that prides itself in offering excellent educational, medical and recreational facilities. Known as the `Energy City', we possess a strong business and industrial sector and are situated only 10 minutes north of the U.S. border.
We are currently accepting applications for "Summer Student Positions" - please indicate which position applying for along with date of availability.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to:
- Earn money for your post-secondary education.
- Obtain real life working experience and explore career options.
- Come home or stay home for the summer while working great hours.
- Work with a talented team that operates, manages and grows your City.
- Make it a career, and enjoy educational funding opportunities.
Park Staff are required:
* Assist in green space beautification, playground, park and sports field operations.
* Grass cutting and weed whipping.
* Parks and playground maintenance.
* Maintain trees, shrubs and flowering plants.
* Must enjoy working outdoors.
Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled. The City of Estevan offers an excellent salary and benefits.
For further information, please contact:
Kelvin Pillipow, Human Resources Co-ordinator
Estevan, SK S4A 0W7
Ph: (306) 461-5905
Fx: (306) 634-9790
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
For further information about this, or other exciting opportunities, please visit our website at