This position is responsible for the supervision of the seed conditioning and treating operations of a large seed processing plant. Supervises and controls the inbound, throughput and output movement of all materials to be processed. This includes seed handling, conditioning, packaging and supply chain logistics and shipment.
* Plans, organizes and supervises work activities of the plant staff in receiving, storing and distributing all materials handled by the processing plant.
* Keeps accurate records of quantities conditioned and processed, inventory received, manufacturing materials and final inventory.
* Requisitions supplies and ships seed to various destinations as directed.
* Recruits casual and temporary employees to meet work requirements at the plant; supervises and participates in the training of all processing plant employees and evaluates and reports on their work performance.
* Supervises and instructs regular and casual employees in the processing plant operations, in production and packaging, in receipt, storage, and distribution of seed and in maintaining stock records as required.
* Ensure oversight for required SH&E requirements of the employees, staff and work environment.
* Maintains complete involvement of logistics of all inward and outward bound seed.
* In conjunction with Seed Plant Manager develops and monitors operating capital and maintenance budgets for the plant.
* Responsible for quality control within the plant and compliance with ISO requirements.
Close date of: July 27, 2012
Please submit your resume and cover letter to