Mandate: To provide engineering and project management services for the development and production of products and projects undertaken by Brandt Engineered Products Ltd.
Duties and responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the above position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participating in meetings with customers to determine their needs.
- Designing and engineering systems, machines and devices which meet customers needs and which, when produced, comply with sound engineering practices and standards.
- Sourcing components required for your projects.
- Producing CAD drawings, or directing draftsmen to produce drawings, that enable customers and Brandt staff to understand all facets of such systems, machines and devices.
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail; Strong mechanical background with experience of the latest 3D design software.
- At least 5 years of machine/equipment design experience.
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career within a growing and dynamic company. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.