Brandt is a growing, dynamic, and diverse group of companies that design and manufacture farm equipment, specialty machinery for heavy industry, customized attachments and material handling equipment for the rail industry. Recognized as one of Canadas 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide.
Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. is accepting applications for a Site Installation Manager located in Regina Saskatchewan. The Site Installation Manager will be responsible for the scheduling and supervision over the installation of Brandt supplied products at customers facilities. This position requires an extended amount of travel and flexibility.
- Totaling 5 years of experience in a metal fabrication manufacturing environment and industrial installations with supervisory experience
- Knowledge in PLC and Electrical systems is highly preferred.
- Must be flexible with travel experience and be willing to travel for an extended period of time.
- A technical background on Pipe Mill knowledge is preferred
- Experience in industrial installations on Rigging, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Overhead Crane is necessary
- Preference given to individuals with an Engineering Degree or Mechanical Technology Diploma
- Strong analytical, problem solving and statistical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills are required. Ability to work in a team-orientated environment and independently.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career with a growing company.