Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. is currently looking for an Enthusiastic individual to provide temporary engineering support to the Customer Service Group and work with Production to ensure that adequate support is provided for service information, as required.
- Provide ongoing first line technical support to the Customer Service Group; search for drawings and technical information as required.
- Work with the CAD detailing team to assign part numbers and prepare drawings as required.
- Review and update technical documentation and manuals for legacy products as needed.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess self-motivation and strong organization skills.
- Strong communication skills are required Written and Verbal
- Must have previous experience on Inventor and CAD software programs.
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail and a strong mechanical background.
- Experience with the latest 3D design software.
- At least two years of machine/equipment design experience.
- A diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology or a Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career with a growing company. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.