The Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association Inc. (SCSA) has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the SCSA team. The position will be located in Regina.
Reporting to the Program Services Manager the Program Administrator is responsible for administration of the SCSAs major programs; health and safety program audits, training proficiencies, and quality assurance programs.
Typically, the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through a degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or Administration. However, preference will be given to individuals with comprehensive knowledge of all major SCSA programs and training in health and safety program auditing.
* Maintenance of the SCSA programs, including registration, certification, and participation.
* Active marketing and promoting of all SCSA programs.
* Research, track, analyse and report on SCSA programs.
* Ensure accurate data entry of all company, learner and course information in the Association database in reference to all SCSA programs.
* Plan and participate in program committees and communications.
* Provide superior customer service in all functions pertaining to the administration of all SCSA programs and the Program Services area.
* Assist in the production of program correspondence and newsletters.
* Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment, maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly work schedules.
* Advanced knowledge of computer applications and software including Microsoft Office Suite (Word for Windows, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, E-mail) and Crystal Reports.
* Ability to analyze statistics in order to identify trends and generate reports as required.
* Desktop publishing.
Skills and Abilities
Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Not-for-profit organization
- Public transportation is available
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure procedures are followed
- Establish work priorities
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic mail
- Internet browser
- Data analysis software
- Desktop publishing software
- Database software
- Spreadsheet software