Custom Cycle and Marine has a new name! Ffun Motorsports. We are excited to be Saskatchewans premiere powersports dealership. Featuring many different makes and models.
We carry a large inventory of parts and accessories from the best brands in the industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Retail Sales Clerk (apparel merchandiser) whose primary role is greet customers and assist them with their selection and purchase. You will be involved in inventory control and be responsible to maintain a well stocked, organized, clean and attractive display.
Applicants considered to be QUALIFIED will:
- have experience in retail sales (clothing, shoes, etc.
- have a fun, friendly attitude - all the time.
- be able to greet customers warmly and openly
- be punctual and reliable in attendance
- be hard working and industrious
- have excellent English language competency
- be customer-service oriented.
This is a Tuesday to Saturday, 8:30 to 5:30 shift.
Skills and Abilities
- Clothing store
- Automobile dealership
- Sporting goods store
- Specialty shop
- Own transportation
Type Of Experience
- All terrain vehicles (ATV)
- Sports equipment and clothing
- Home electronics
- Children's clothing
- Cosmetics and toiletries
- Drapery and yard goods
- Marine pleasure craft and supplies
- Men's clothing
- Women's clothing
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Suggestive selling
- Suggest ways to care for goods
- Provide advice about merchandise
- Process money, cheque and credit/debit card payment
- Customer service oriented
- Work with minimal supervision
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- Operate cash register
- Set up displays of merchandise in windows or display cases
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required