Essential Job Functions:
Manage Business Operations for South Eastern SK area
Assist in developing new opportunities and business plans
HR Interviewing, selection and hiring of team members
Crew and Office staff management
Conducting / meeting with clients
Reporting to the Senior Management weekly / monthly
Supplier relationship management
Ensure compliance with all Industry Federal, Provincial and Company legislation/policy
Represent the organization at conferences, conventions and other assigned events
Educational /Related Experience Requirements:
5 to 7 years previous management experience
3 to 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry
Demonstrates the ability to manage their time effectively.
Proficient with Microsoft office applications.
Provide impeccable customer service to our clients.
Strong team team attitude.
Strong follow up skills.
Excellent communication skills internally, externally effectively both orally and written
Possesses strong ability for multitasking
Demonstrated leadership abilities.
Skills and Abilities
- Oil and gas well drilling workers and services operators
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
- Establish work schedules
- Oversee safety of operations
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities
- Train or arrange for training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Blowout Prevention Certificate
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness Certificate
- Petroleum Industry Training Service (PITS) course
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate