Sakundiak Equipment has been setting the standard for building quality grain augers in North America for over sixty years. Sakundiak Equipment is a member of The Westman Group, a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies who values safety, health, community, relationships, growth and fiscal responsibility. Continued growth has resulted in the following career opportunity in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Junior Engineering Technologist will work in a junior level position/capacity to support our Engineering Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for finalizing detailed shop drawings and performing additional supportive daily activities as required.
This role requires an applicant who:
* Has or is working towards a Technology Diploma from a recognized Technical Institute.
* Experience with 3D software and/or detailing experience will be considered a strong asset.
* Willingness to learn the design/drafting software utilized by Sakundiak Equipment.
* Has the ability to work on multiple tasks, is organized and detail oriented.
* Has exceptional interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
* Is looking for a company thats focused on career growth and development.
We require a team player with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced time sensitive environment. Our company is right for you. Junior Engineering Technologist you will be part of making our company succeed as an industry leader!
DUE TO THE BUSINESS NEEDS OF THIS POSITION, ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO ARE BASED OUT OF REGINA OR IMMEDIATE SURROUNDING AREAS WILL BE CONSIDERED.