The FFun Motor Group is an exciting and dynamic retailer specializing in automotive and motorsports/recreational products. With 9 franchised dealerships representing over 12 brands and growing. To fully leverage the Internet as a marketing media we are now inviting applications for the position of WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT WRITER. The mandate of this position is to help create web and social media content aiming for relevance and "search-ability" for our customers in a user-friendly manner and fully exploit all internet-based communication vehicles.
Specific duties include:
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders to engage in new content development
- create, develop and manage content for FFun's web presence
- write,edit and proof site content
- craft site promotions, e-mail newsletters
- help develop and participate in other online outreach campaigns
- maintain a consistent look (brand standard) and feel throughout all web properties and social media sites
Qualified Applicants will:
- be a professional communicator with 2 to 4 years of experience in a commercial environment supported by relevant post-secondary education in English, Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing, etc.
- be actively employing and participating in all forms of web-based social media and staying current with all developments and trends
- be dynamic, self-motivated individuals with experience and skills in web content development, writing and editing for the web, online marketing and social media.
- have excellent knowledge of the online media process
- have superior English-language writing skills including flawless spelling and grammar
- be practically and commercially creative
- be Canadian Residents with a Social Insurance Card (SIN)
All short-listed candidate will be required to participate in an on-line personality profiling exercise which will help determine candidate's natural suitability for the position.