The FFun Motor Group is an exciting and dynamic retailer specializing in automotive and motorsports/recreational products. With 9 franchised dealerships representing over 12 brands and growing - our internet traffic and resulting sales opportunities has increased rapidly. Our new and emerging Business Development Center needs to increase its staff and is now inviting applications for the position of INTERNET SALES LEAD COORDINATOR. The mandate of this position is to maximize all sales opportunities which originate as an internet contact. Reporting to the Business Development Centre Manager the Internet Sales Lead Coordinator will:
- receive, document and respond to all internet-based sales leads and inquiries for all FFun Motor Group stores
- distribute sales leads to the stores as relevant
- follow-up on all leads to ensure the contacts are properly handled
- maintain and update speadsheet to document and track all internet traffic
- maintain direct contact with FFun Motor Group customers by phone and e-mail
- engage in live chat with customers via the internet.
Qualified applicants will:
- have experience in similar roles (call centres, BDCs, etc.)
- be internet-savvy with an appreciation for the internet as a sales channel
- have superior English language competency (spoken, comprehension)
- have computer fluency with MS Office Suite, spreadsheets, e-mail and internet.
- have superior customer service instincts, skills and training
- pay attention to details and be committed to accuracy and follow-through & follow-up
- have a customer service and sales focus
- are Canadian residents with a Social Insurance Card (SIN)
All short-listed candidates will be required to complete a personality profile (on-line) to determine natural suitability for the position.
Skills and Abilities
- Automobile dealership