OBJECTIVES: This position is responsible for writing and editing Operators Manuals, Parts Manuals, Service Manuals, and other technical documents related to products manufactured by Brandt Engineered Products Ltd.
- Minimum three years of experience in a technical writing role.
- Advanced computer skills, especially Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint are required.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills as well.
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex technologies, tools or knowledge and learn quickly.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work within tight deadlines.
- A Bachelors Degree and 10 years work experience is preferred. A degree/diploma in an engineering discipline, although not specifically required, is recommended.
- A sample of prior work must be presented at interview.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career within a growing and dynamic company. This position offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package.