Objective: To maximize the sales within the designated territory in accordance with sales goals established by the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calling on current customers and potential companies that use Custom products or projects, in the designated territory, with the objective of gaining demonstrations and ultimately the selling of Brandt Products and services.
- To build relationships with all customer personnel who will have input into the decision-making process, operators, supervisors, engineers and managers.
- To become familiar with the operation and applications of the equipment supplied, and to assist with infield demonstrations to the customer.
- Self-motivated entrepreneur.
- Excellent sales and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- A proven and successful track record in sales.
- Willingness to travel.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Degree or certification in Marketing, and/or Engineering/Technical program.
- Sales experience within a custom manufacturing, machining operation would be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career with a growing company. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.