Facility: Community Health (Public Health Services, Redvers)
Hours of Work: 112 total hours per 6 week rotation; 0.5 FTE (14 shifts of 8 hours)
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: When filled
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree with adequate credits in community health and public health nursing required.
- Must be currently licensed with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association
- An inoculist certificate in order to provide immunizations would be an asset.
- Certificate in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (basic life saving C level certificate; ie: of infants, preschoolers and adults which must be recertified every three years.)
- Must have a valid driver?s license
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Good organizational skills and flexibility
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Health promotion approaches/strategies preferred.
Previous experience in Public health would be preferred.
Comments: Temporary position may work up to September 16, 2013.
Applications must be received in Human Resources by 4:30pm on the closing date. Part time hours of work may be reduced during the stipulation when a statutory holiday is recognized during that period. Preference for this position will be given to SUN members in accordance with the terms and conditions of Article 27.04 of the SAHO/SUN collective agreement. Please contact the facility for information on job descriptions or shift schedules.
Only the interviewed/selected applicants will be contacted.