Brandt Equipment Solutions is currently seeking a Sales Coordinator located in Regina, Saskatchewan. The Sales Coordinator will provide superior customer service and sales support to the dealer network; increasing customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer service with continuous communication to dealers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide dealers technical and scheduling information.
- Coordinating customer needs with equipment availability.
- Work diligently with the Production Planning team to ensure our build schedule properly reflects the needs of the customers.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing materials such as product brochures, dealer communications and website content.
- Assist with market research for product development, sales, and marketing purposes.
- Responsible for collecting data and creating various reports as requested.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Professional and courteous in all communications with customers, branch personnel and internal contacts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Previous sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also independently.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- High degree of aptitude, knowledge, experience and interest in the heavy equipment industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person looking to build a successful career with a growing company. This position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.