Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking a Junior Electrical System Designer.
- Responsible for engineering design and development of electrical control systems.
- Focus on quick design schedules and innovative application of standard design procedures.
- Specification and system design.
- PLC type programming.
- Electrical schematic drawings.
- Field installation and troubleshooting as necessary including some travel across Saskatchewan.
- Integration with mechanical engineering teams.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Basic electrical circuits knowledge.
- Basic programming (C++ or higher level) equivalent.
- Preference will be given to applicants with AutoCAD Electrical knowledge
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and responsibility.
- Working on a variety of projects.
- Complete design experience, from specifications to final delivery and commissioning.
- Mentoring under engineers with 20+ years of experience in one of the most successful Saskatchewan businesses.
You will be responsible for advanced engineering design and development. Your ability to analyze and problem solve will be integral to your success. As you gain experience, you will be involved in various projects relating to electrical system design using your education and practical experience. Successful applicants will report directly to the Manager for Electronics and will enjoy a variety of experience.