Recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Brandt provides top quality products to its customers worldwide. As a result of continued growth, we are currently seeking an electrical CAD Technologist.
- Responsible for drawing creation, release and maintenance.
- Focus on quick design schedules and innovative application of standard design procedures.
- Specification and system design.
- Single lines, three lines, point to point and ladder schematics.
- Field installation and troubleshooting as necessary including some travel across Saskatchewan.
- Integration with mechanical engineering teams.
- Support to electrical designers on a variety of projects.
- Degree or diploma in a mechanical or electrical engineering or technologist field.
- Basic electrical circuits knowledge.
- Component selection experience is a must. Successful applicant will provide design guidance.
- Preference will be given to applicants with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants with AutoCAD Electrical knowledge
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and responsibility.
- Working on a variety of projects.
- Complete design experience, from specifications to final delivery and commissioning.
- Mentoring under engineers with 20+ years of experience in one of the most successful Saskatchewan businesses.
You will be responsible for advanced engineering design and development. Your ability to analyze and problem solve will be integral to your success. As you gain experience, you will be involved in various projects relating to electrical system design using your education and practical experience. Successful applicants will report directly to the Manager for Electronics and will enjoy a variety of experience.