Permanent Part-time Janitorial position at the Westminister United Church, 708 13th Avenue, Humboldt SK.
We require a mature responsible individual for:
- Approximately 10-14 hours per week capable of working flexible hours as required with Church Schedule
- Has the ability to be a self-starter and independent worker able to identify work that needs to be done with minimum supervision
- A person who has some knowledge of cleaning and sanitizing compounds and their safe handling
- Is friendly and professional - able to deal with fellow workers, congregational members, and the public
- Good common sense with ability to assess and know what needs to be fixed and if someone needs to be contacted
- Possess repair skills and the skills in the use of a variety of tools
- Valid Driver's Licence preferred
Please send resume's by fax, mail or email to:
Westminster United Church
Box 2050, Humboldt SK S0K 2A0
Fax: (306) 682-5972
Closing date for applications is January 31, 2013
Note: On all envelopes dropped off or mailed to Westminster United Church, please indicate "Caretaker" position on front of envelope. Please include references with resume.
We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.