The City of Humboldt Community & Leisure Services Department is now accepting applications and resumes for the position of Custodian in The City of Humboldt Community & Leisure Services Department. This is a union position that works under the direction of the Community & Leisure Services Department which provides custodial duties, set up, clean up before and after events plus provide supervision during these events and maintain the facility to meet the patrons needs.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- First Aid and CPR C Certificate.
- Class 5 Drivers License.
- Preference to candidates with Custodian experience.
- Wages will be in accordance will CUPE #2359 pay scale.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 11, 2013 at 2:00 pm.
Skills and Abilities
- Recreational Facility
- Job task planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication