Applicants must be at least 19 years old, cheerful, and ready to work in a busy, high volume establishment.
- take orders accurately
- serve food and beverages in a timely manner
- clean, bus, and set customers' tables
- maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Successful candidates must be customer service orientated and aware of guests' needs. They will be required to follow procedures outlined by management.
These positions are available immediately! Apply in person with your resume at the restaurant's location in the Geschaft Centre at 801 17th Street in Humboldt.
Skills and Abilities
- Formal dining room
- Continuous learning
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others
- Oral communication
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Serve food and beverages, general plate service
- Advise on menu selections
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
- Customer service oriented
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- Set tables
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Point-of-sale system
Wine and Stewarding/Serving Skills
- Present, open, pour and serve wine in appropriate wine glassware