Failure Prevention Services, located in Watson, SK, is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of all products related to filtration. We carry only the highest quality filtration products in the industries we serve.
This position provides accounting and financial support. Work is performed in a dynamic, stimulating, fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions. We depend on the innovation, drive, and determination of our team to help us grow.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- GST/PST Filing
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliation
- Month and Year end processing and reporting
- proficient with computers and software applications including MS Word and Excel
- familiar with office equipment and procedures
- highly effective customer relations skills
- effective interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- demonstrated effective organizational and time management skills
- proven ability to handle high volume with accuracy; maintain attention to detail
- must be an effective team player but also able to work with minimal supervision
- ability to learn new systems and tasks in a fast-paced environment would be considered an asset.
We offer competetive salaries, employee benefits, training, vacation time, and more.