Warner Industries is a leader in the commercial truck, trailer and bus industry that has been recognized as a Saskatchewan Top 100 company and we are continuing to grow! We provide impressive career & income opportunities combined with focused training and a comprehensive benefits and retirement savings plan.
We take pride in the Fun, Friendly culture we support within our network of companies and our focused commitment to providing a healthy and safe work place for each and every Employee that invests in their career with a Warner company.
We have an opportunity for a Technician to join our Swift Current Branch! Our Technicians are vital in providing our Customers with expert service in repairs, maintenance, and diagnostics of heavy duty trucks and trailers.
Skills & Abilities
- Previous engine technician experience an asset
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the heavy truck/trailer trade
- Committed to outstanding customer service and satisfaction
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills with a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate and work effectively with others
- Wanting a career, not just a job!
If you meet or exceed these qualifications, then we want to hear from you! Send us a resume, along with a cover letter stating income expectations.
In advance, we thank all those applicants who submit a resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply you must be legally entitled to work in Canada, as the employer does not have a Labour Market Opinion (LMO) that would support a foreign worker.