Casual Support Worker for Adult Day Home. Enjoy the flexibility & freedom of casual work! Perfect for a second job or as a student in the health care field!
- All applicants will be supporting adults with
disabilities in a residential setting assisting in planning
and implementing personal program plans, life skills and leisure activities
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
with individuals and groups
- Must be available to work evening and/or weekend shifts (12 hours)
- Education and experience in related areas is preferred
- First Aid/CPR required
- Must have a valid Class 5 Saskatchewan Driver's License
- Successful candidate must submit a criminal record check
and vulnerable person's check upon hiring
- Competitive wage based on education and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package & pension plan
- Continuous training opportunities
Contact Southwest Homes for more details if you are looking for a career that truly makes a difference.
Thank you in advance for your applications! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.