The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) is a unique, multi-billion dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of a network of approximately 250 autonomous retail co-operatives across Western Canada along with their branch operations, and Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL). FCL is the wholesaling/manufacturing arm of the CRS, which provides the retail co-ops with a range of products and services.
Co-op invites applications for the position of Part Time Home & Agro Clerk at our Beeland Co-op Hardware department located in Tisdale, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Hardware Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Provide information, assistance and customer service in a manner that will promote the sale of merchandise in a friendly and courteous way
2. Unpack, check, price and prepare merchandise for sale
3. Assist in ordering merchandise, take special orders and advise supervisor of out-of-stock merchandise
4. Become familiar with all Hardware merchandise and maintain a high level of product knowledge
5. Provide front end customer service as per required
6. General housekeeping duties
*Heavy lifting involved