-Racking pipe(using tape measure, kicking pipe, writing lengths on tally sheets)
-loading mud vans with mud products in an organized as fashion.
-assist loader operator loading and unloading trucks
-Possibility of doing hotshot runs to oilfield locations.
-Keep yard and shop clean.
-Good physical condition
-Able to work outdoors in any type of weather
-Good reading and writing skills
-Be flexible to work weekends, days, and nights during busy season.
Skills and Abilities
- Significant use of memory
- Working with others
- Reading text
- More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Driver's licence
- Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Standard First Aid Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate