Employment term: Full time
The successful candidate must have vast knowledge of office and administrative procedures and protocols.
Knowledge of computer programs and accounting required .
General duties include preparation of tenders and quotes, spread sheets, and general office duties. Also act as liaison for clients.
Attention to details a must.
Skills and Abilities
Keyboarding (Words Per Minute)
- 41 - 60 wpm
- 61 - 80 wpm
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Accounting software
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Send and receive messages
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Computer use
- Job task planning and organizing