Pastryworld is not an ordinary bakery. We produce a variety of products, from the unique to the everyday. Our products are shipped across Canada, reaching a wide and varied customer base.
We maintain a fast-paced work environment. Commencement of employment is immediate, or upon a mutually agreeable date.
The average work week is Monday to Friday, from 8am - 5:00pm. Occasional Saturday shifts are added as peak production requires. This part-time position is approximately 20 to 30 hrs. a week, as production requires.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- preparing daily work station(s)
- cleaning and assembly of production equipment
- setting of trays and forms
- assisting in the Baking Department
- assisting in Decorationg Department
- preparing packaging for production and helping with packing
- involved in daily cleaning (equipment / work stations / forms/ trays etc.)
- any other production related work as required
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment. Cleanliness is very important
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 kg (44 lbs.)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and follow basic step-by-step processes
- Willingness to be part of a team and work with other employees
- Able to use short- and long-term memory
Must be reliable and timely. Experience is considered an asset, but employer is willing to train.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.