If you're looking for an exciting career opportunity in agriculture... Come work for Pattison Agriculture! (formerly Maple Farm Equipment)
We are growing and looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join the team.
As an IT Support Technician your responsibilities would include:
* Providing 1st line technical support and problem resolution for business systems, applications, hardware, networks and other IT services
* Working with IT vendors and service providers
* Educating end-users on the effective use of the technologies they use
* Providing technical expertise in the assessment, design and implementation of new or improved IT services
* Managing and participating in IT projects as assigned
* 5+ years of relevant IT experience with technical support of Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems, Active Directory, the Office 365 suite, computer hardware/ peripherals and computer networks
* Strong information seeking, troubleshooting and communication skills are required
* Certifications with relevant technologies (i.e. A+, N+, MCP, MCSA, CCENT/NA) or a degree/diploma in Information Technology
* Experience or training with IT Service Management, Cisco VoIP, SharePoint and Meraki network equipment is an asset
* Must be willing to travel to remote store locations and provide support outside of standard business hours on an as-needed basis
For the appropriate candidate, the work location may be flexible. Primary business offices are located in Swift Current, North Battleford and Yorkton. Pattison Agriculture provides an excellent work environment, with progressive and comprehensive people practices.
Apply early as recruitment for this position may be filled prior to the closing date.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.